Thursday, April 8, 2010

Itchy

Wow, it has really been a while since I've blogged. But anyway, right now I have a bad headache... and I'm just so moody. =( So last night I went to sleep around 12:20ish. I fell asleep around 12:40ish. Then around 1am, I woke up and I had the worst itch ever. It was all over my neck, scalp, some on my face and upper torso. It was like a burning itch and omg. I do not know how to even start describing it. Basically, it was THE WORST ITCH I'VE EVER HAD... I took some of anti-histamine that my doctor prescribed me. Then I put on as much lotion as possible all over my body. Those two things usually work (on small scale itches) but even after an hour, my itch did not go away.

It got to a point I had to wake my mom and dad up. I told them my problem and she took out my 2.5%hydro-cortisone cream and helped me put it all over the place that was itchy. Then she got me ice-packs and I just sat there with the ice-pack on my bare skin for about an hour. I started getting sleepy and the itch was residing so I decided to go to sleep.

I don't know WHAT IT WAS, but it was really itchy. =( I mean can you imagine? Your body is so itchy to the point to have to wake up! It felt like a million fire ants biting me and my skin was like burning with itches. When I looked in the mirror...omg.. my skin was actually all red, bumpy and it felt really warm. =( My mom called it "FongMok" (in cantonese) I don't know what that is and she didn't know how to explain it. She said I was probably too stressed out or had like an after-reaction from the fever I had 2 days ago. @_@

I woke up late this morning and I had a really bad headache. =( I still have it. And I'm still not in a good mood. I was planning on going home and taking a nap and then doing my homework, but I realized that I have SAT class after school today. Awesome timing =.=" wow...

Looking at the bright side. I got 10 out of 10 for Wong's test. Aced it. I'm running for President in CSF and I'm pretty sure I'll win because no one is running against me. =P

Then I bumped in to Ms. Blewitt when I was walking to the restroom today. She was like Hi! And I was like Oh! Hi! Ms. Blewitt! =) Then she goes on to ask me really quickly, "Do you know Erika Saracho?" And I was like "Uh huh *nods head*" Ms. Blewitt was like, "She got into HARVARD & YALE! See! You can do ANYTHING!" *fist bump* LOL

I don't know if that made me feel better or worse. Right now I feel like I can't get into any good colleges with my present grades. Plus I don't do any sports like she does. It's not that I don't try, but I can't play American sports. I'm learning but I'm not good enough to get on any team. =.=" But the confidence she had in me made me a bit happier and she's such an awesome teacher.... so yeah....

I don't have much to say anymore... I wish I could go home and rest. I don't feel like I can last until 5:15pm today sigh...and so much homework to do later. T___T headache... sigh....
Days like this I really dislike school and myself....

No comments: