Friday, January 29, 2010

Competition Tmr

Yes, the day has come!
All that studying, complaining, preparation, meetings, after-school sessions... the day has now come!!!
AHHH...

Anyway, tomorrow is my Interview & Interview/Impromptu & Essay competition.
Next Saturday, is when I take my other 7 subjects.

Today, Ms. Crabtree made an announcement about our competitio. She said our names and everything. lol... Then during our 4th period, she came in to give us these encouragement cards. It was really cute. =) And definitely encouraging. xD

I'm looking forward to it. So, I'm kinda excited, nervous and scared. I feel like I will do well, but the thought of messing up scares me too >.<

Anyway, I wish myself and all my team mates the best! JIA YOU!
Lets go win some medals.. and possibly... money.. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WISH YOU TWO BEST OF LUCK!! :)